Find out how to respond to consultations and influence planning applications in your area.
- Concrete plant, Waterside Way (border of Wimbledon and Tooting).
- Dundonald church and residential flats, Kingston Road, Raynes Park
- 85 residential units on former Wolfston site, Copse Hill. This application specifies that 30 per cent of the residential units will be affordable. Merton Council's Core Strategy sets a target of 40 per cent. The development is also in a Conservation Area.
- High Path estate, South Wimbledon. Part of the Estates Local Plan, read the latest news about the estate.
- Wimbledon town centre redevelopment. Read the latest news on the redevelopment.