Find out how to respond to consultations and influence planning applications in your area.
Offices and flats on old Manuplastics factory site, Kingston Road. Planning application for 103 homes and office space. Revised application following refusal of application by the developers to build a five-storey self storage unit in 2009. Have your say on the planning application.
You can see comments from the Dundonald Lib Dem team here.
- Merton Hall, Kingston Road. Planning application for the erection of a new worship/church hall, cafe, foyer and meeting rooms. Revised application following rejection of the original application. The Hall would be the new site for the Elim Church, who will need to relocate from the High Path estate to make way for the Harris Wimbledon Academy (the Council are swapping the land to make sure there's enough room for the school). There is a campaign against this planning application, you can see more here and a news report of the latest planning meeting here.
- Concrete plant, Waterside Way (border of Wimbledon and Tooting).
- Seven-storey office building, The Broadway. This application goes against some local concerns to maintain low-rise buildings in Wimbledon town centre.
- Dundonald Church and residential flats, Kingston Road, Raynes Park.
- 85 residential units on former Wolfston site, Copse Hill. This application specifies that 30 per cent of the residential units will be affordable. Merton Council's Core Strategy sets a target of 40 per cent. The development is also in a Conservation Area.
- High Path estate, South Wimbledon. Part of the Estates Local Plan, read the latest news about the estate. The estate includes Wimbledon's new secondary school, the Harris Wimbledon Academy, due to open in 2020.
- Wimbledon town centre redevelopment. Read the latest news on the redevelopment.
- 21 flats and 2 three bedroom houses to replace Phoenix Hotel, Abbey. This application is to demolish the existing Phoenix Hotel on Merton Road, to be replaced by a five storey building comprising 21 flats and 2 three bedroom detached houses plus parking.