Find out how to respond to consultations and influence planning applications in your area.
- Local Plan 2020 - Merton council is creating a new Local Plan to help guide future planning decisions.
Offices and flats on old Manuplastics factory site, Kingston Road. Planning application for 110 homes and office space, 7 storeys was decided on 22 Feb 2018. An application for a five-storey self storage unit was refused in 2009. A similar, slightly different application was made in relation to the site in late 2017.
You can see comments from the Dundonald Lib Dem team to the 2017 application here.
- Concrete plant, Waterside Way (border of Wimbledon and Tooting).
- Seven-storey office building, The Broadway. This application goes against some local concerns to maintain low-rise buildings in Wimbledon town centre.
- High Path estate, South Wimbledon. Part of the Estates Local Plan, read the latest news about the estate. The estate includes Wimbledon's new secondary school, the Harris Wimbledon Academy, due to open in 2020.
- Wimbledon town centre redevelopment. Read the latest news on the redevelopment.
- 21 flats and 2 three bedroom houses to replace Phoenix Hotel, Abbey. This application is to demolish the existing Phoenix Hotel on Merton Road, to be replaced by a five storey building comprising 21 flats and 2 three bedroom detached houses plus parking.
Plans for Wimbledon Hill Road – A Public exhibition on 11 January 2018 revealed details of a proposal for the change of the ‘Bank Buildings’ at 41-47 Wimbledon Hill Road in Wimbledon Town Centre with a new hotel and shops to be part of the development.
Plans for site of historic White Hart Pub, Kingston Road, Wimbledon – Demolition of the White Hart Pub and development of 44 flats on three storeys and commercial units with no parking on the site to be developed in two phases starting in summer 2019. An exhibition for residents was on 19 December 2017, click here more information on the plans.
19 apartments, 2 semi-detached houses and 2 detached houses, Hillside. This application is to demolish existing three blocks of flats and garages, to be replaced by a four storey block of 19 apartments with basement level parking and 2 semi-detached houses and 2 detached houses with parking.
Commercial space on ground floor and 19 self-contained flats above, Wimbledon Park. This application is to demolish existing buildings and the erection of a new part three, part four storey mixed-use block.