Find out how you can respond to consultations and influence planning applications in your area.
- Sparrowhawk yard, Commonside East, Mitcham Cricket Green: proposal to create 29, four-storey residential units with parking.
- Eastfields estate, Mitcham. Part of the Estates Local Plan, read the latest news about the estate.
- Ravensbury estate, Morden. Part of the Estates Local Plan, read the latest news about the estate.
- Morden town centre redevelopment. Read the latest news on the redevelopment.
Local Plan 2020 - Merton council is creating a new Local Plan to help guide future planning decisions.
- 10 flats and ground floor office space at 4 Waterfall Road, Colliers Wood. This application is to demolish the existing buildings, to be replaced by a three storey building to provide office space at ground floor level and 10 flats above, with refuse storage, car and cycle parking and landscaping.
4 storey mixed use commercial unit and 20 residential units, Cricket Green. This application is to redevelop the MOT and vehicle repair, office and hardstanding area into a 4 storey mixed use building with a commercial unit and parking on the ground floor and 20 residential units across ground and upper floors.